With countless hours of inspiring, empowering, and training for small and large businesses nationwide, Julie and Susan are ready and excited to share their expertise with you. B2G Victory has the skills to provide custom keynotes, workshops, trainings, conference sessions, or seminars to meet your needs.
We are experts in both In-Person events as well as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, and more.
Meet Your Speakers
Julie Irvin Hartman
Certified Proposal Manager
Julie is an award-winning communications and marketing professional with 20+ years of experience in government procurement and contracting, corporate messaging, brand development, and stakeholder communications.
She has led projects for multimillion-dollar companies across diverse industries and has a proven ability to execute and manage on schedule and within budget. Julie is an industry thought leader and is sought after to present on various topics throughout the nation.
Susan M. Repka
Susan has two decades of experience working with small and women-owned businesses. As an expert in women-owned businesses, she’s assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with certification, strategic planning, proposal writing, and more.
She served the Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance for fourteen years, most recently as Executive Director from 2007 through 2012 during which they received funding approval from the U.S. Small Business Administration to open the Houston Galveston Women’s Business Center. Susan has numerous awards for her leadership and commitment to the Houston business community. She is an alumnus of Leadership Houston, Class XXI.
Procurement / Contracting / Purchasing
- Procurement/Buyer/Evaluator Training
- Certification Insiders – Advisor Insight from Decades of Certification
- Maximizing Your Certification
- RX 101 – Understanding the World of Government Contracting
- How to Grow Your Business with the Government as Your Client
- RFP, RFQ…Oh My!
- Crafting Powerful Capabilities Statements
- Subcontractor Packages
- Small Business Forms
- How to Market to Prime Contractors
Technology / Software
- Microsoft Teams (Everyone is Virtual – You Can Be Ultra-Productive)
- Excel for Entrepreneurs
- Excel for Executives
- Tools, Technology & Tacos
- “APPY HOUR” – Apps That Help You Run, Manage & Grow Your Business
- Business Pitch (Elevator, Value Proposition & First Impressions)
- Dynamic Presentations – Delivering Memorable Virtual Presentations
- 10 PowerPoint Tips That Will Change the Way That You Present
- Executive Presentation Skills
- Interviews, Orals, & Presenting to Government Agencies
- Quick Tricks That Make Your Presentations Pop
- Effective Animations & Transitions – Super Powers for a Powerful Presentation
- Not the PowerPoint You Remember – Lots of New Tools & Features
Business Acumen / Financial / Entrepreneurship
- Quickbooks for Owners
- Maximizing Your Sponsorship Dollars
- Who is Counting Your Coins – What Business Owners Need to Know About Their Financial Statements?
- Empowered CEO: Systems to Manage Profitability & Your Financials
- Budgeting & Forecasting – Setting Your Company Up for Success
- Exit Strategies & Successfully Selling Your Business
- She’s for Sale…A Female Owner’s Guide for Selling Your Business
Project Management / Time Management
- Time Management Tips for the Over-scheduled Executive
- Outlook as Your Time Management Tool
- Project Management & Collaboration Tools
- Time Management for Entrepreneurs
Management / Culture / Leadership
- Creating a Creative Culture that Produces PROFITS
- Entrepreneurship is Easy, But People Management is Another Story
- Managing Expectations for Team Success
- Top 10 Things I Wish I Would Have Known
- 10 Things That Require ZERO Talent
- The Difference a Dime Can Make