- This event has passed.
Understanding RFP, RFQ, & IFBs with IMPP
June 20, 2023 @ 6:00 pm CDT
Understanding RFP, RFQ, & IFBs
- Understanding the requirements to respond to an Opportunity (RFP, RFQ, IFB)
- Maximizing your company’s potential score
- Winning strategies to stand out from the competition
- Creating proposal content to respond faster & win more work
Learn more about the B2G Victory Team!
About the Interagency Mentor Protégé Program
The City of Houston, Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Houston Independent School District, Port Houston, Houston Community College, and Houston First Corporation has teamed together for the Interagency Mentor Protégé Program (IMPP). IMPP exists to strengthen effective working relationships and fosters long term stability between established companies and local agencies with emerging historically underutilized businesses. The goals of IMPP is to enhance the business skills and broaden the base of historically underutilized businesses by providing the knowledge and experience of established firms.
Benefits for participating in IMPP include but not limited to:
- Understanding your business financials and bidding
- Create and strengthen working relationships between established and emerging companies
- Understanding of how to do business with local government agencies
- Technical Assistance in specific areas for protégés
- Currently certified with a current registration as a Small, Women-owned, Veteran-owned, Minority-owned or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise with any or all of the partnering agencies: City of Houston, METRO, Port Houston, HISD, HCC, or Houston First Corporation.
- Business in continuous operation for at the last 24 months
- Annual business revenue average between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the past three years
- Business with a minimum of four employees
- Must be able to commit to nine workshops
- Must be able to identify the type of guidance needed for development
Program Length: 8 Weeks
Class Time: 6:00-8:00PM Every Tuesday
Applications Accepted: March 20 to April 30, 2023
Program Start Date: May 23, 2023