- This event has passed.
The Power of Your Capability Statements with the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce
September 27, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am CDT
The Power of Your Capability Statements Session
Your Capability Statements can open doors to contracts with corporations and government agencies. Join us to leverage your capability statement to build relationships with buyers, contracting officers, supplier diversity teams, and decision-makers. Topics include:
- Purpose of a capabilities statement
- Information to be included
- Why do you need one
- How to market your products and services
The Power of Your Capability Statements Session Speakers
Seminar Hosts – B2G Victory
Learn how B2G Victory’s award-winning team helps small businesses, prime contractors, and government agencies achieve victory. B2G Victory grows your business and wins contracts! Co-founders Julie Irvin Hartman, MBA, and Susan M. Repka have spent their careers sharing their knowledge, growing businesses, and making social/economic impacts. With decades of expertise and a mission to remove common barriers to winning government contracts, B2G Victory was born.
|85+ Years of Marketing & Community Outreach
|75+ Years of Business Development & Client Relations
|45+ Years of Program Development
|35+ Years of Proposal & Presentation Management
|75+ Years of Project Management & Planning
|60+ Years of Small Business Support
|40+ Years of Government Contracting
|25+ Years of Entrepreneurship
You can learn more about B2G Victory.
Seminar Hosts – Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce (The Voice for the Greater Houston LGBTQ+ and Allied Business Community)
The Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce is a leading economic voice in the greater Houston region. The Chamber achieves economic parity resulting in unprecedented economic opportunities for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer + and allied business community.
Since 2016, the Chamber has and continues to celebrate major accomplishments and make tremendous contributions to the LGBTQ+ and Allied business community and community as a whole including:
- Tremendous growth through an increase in the number of members every year since the launch of the organization
- Increasing the number of LGBTBE® Certified businesses in the region and state
- Offering and increasing programming and events annually to connect LGBTQ+ and Allied entrepreneurs
- Collaborating with other economic development organizations including LGBTQ+ chambers across the State of Texas as well as local and international partners
- Advocating to ensure the LGBTQ+ business community has a strong voice locally, regionally, and statewide
- Creating economic opportunities for its members
- Recognition as the leading voice for the Greater Houston LGBTQ+ business community
You can learn more about the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce.