- This event has passed.
OneDrive & TEAMS with Port Houston (Executive Office Building)
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6
Add to Favorites
Today, it’s about stability, flexibility, and availability across platforms. Microsoft OneDrive is an outstanding online tool and is accessible on all major platforms.
- Syncing files and working offline
- Sharing files and collaborating in real-time
- Version control and restoring files
- Offline access vs on-demand files and Views and options
- Additional settings, time savers, tips, tricks and shortcuts
Microsoft Teams is so much more than just Chats. It is a unified communications platform that elevates collaboration, simplifies communications, and empowers a remote workforce. Learn how to leverage Microsoft Teams as a critical component of your digital transformation strategy, and use this powerful tool to increase employee productivity, innovate faster, and improve collaboration and communication.
- Streamlined communications
- Decrease emails
- Respond faster and improve experiences
- Stay in touch anywhere, anytime with the Teams App
- Host smarter and more productive meetings.
Speaker: Julie Irvin Hartman, MBA, CALP, Certified Proposal Manager