- This event has passed.
Empowered CEO Series with HCC – Part 2
June 29, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
The Empowered CEO Series is designed to have Small Business Enterprises (SBEs) leave the sessions with tools and resources that can be implemented IMMEDIATELY into their organization.
- Budget for Success
- Accounts Receivable Analysis – Who owes you money?
- Client Analysis – Don’t put your eggs all in one basket!
Check out the B2G Victory – Victory Portal!
Learn more about the B2G Victory Team.
The Mission of the Procurement Operations Department is to:
- Promote transparency in the public procurement process by maximizing competition.
- Ensure best value and supporting small business participation.
- Meet the needs of Houston Community College students and client departments.
The Procurement Operations Department’s Vision is to:
- Bring value to Houston Community College through professionalism.
- Identify and complete relevant sourcing and revenue opportunities.
- Become a world class, model public procurement department.
As the nation’s leading Community College, the Purpose of the Procurement Operations Department is to:
- Meet the needs of our client departments in order to ensure the highest quality education.
- Promote student success.
Through professionalism and in accordance with governing laws, we shall deliver value and expediency in the services we provide.
Learn more about the Procurement Team.