Empowered CEO Series with HCC – Part 2
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-6
The Empowered CEO Series is designed to have Small Business Enterprises (SBEs) leave the sessions with tools and resources that can be implemented IMMEDIATELY into their organization.
Join B2G Victory and the Houston Community College (HCC) Procurement Operations Department for Part 2 as they cover topics related to:
- Budget for Success
- Accounts Receivable Analysis – Who owes you money?
- Client Analysis – Don’t put your eggs all in one basket!
Check out the B2G Victory – Victory Portal!
Learn more about the B2G Victory Team.
About Procurement Operations Department.
The Mission of the Procurement Operations Department is to:
- Promote transparency in the public procurement process by maximizing competition.
- Ensure best value and supporting small business participation.
- Meet the needs of Houston Community College students and client departments.
The Procurement Operations Department’s Vision is to:
- Bring value to Houston Community College through professionalism.
- Identify and complete relevant sourcing and revenue opportunities.
- Become a world class, model public procurement department.
As the nation’s leading Community College, the Purpose of the Procurement Operations Department is to:
- Meet the needs of our client departments in order to ensure the highest quality education.
- Promote student success.
Through professionalism and in accordance with governing laws, we shall deliver value and expediency in the services we provide.
Learn more about the Procurement Team.
Speakers: Julie Irvin Hartman, MBA, Certified Proposal Manager & Susan Repka